Photobucket

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

yup.its comin

b4 i start, let me settle the confusion.when the 3rd person asking me,that's when i know i have to make it clear.the person that goes bald its not me! its shamil lookin good for his batch annual dinner.that is not my head that is bein shaved.not me.n btw he wears my attire n wins the king of the night!ure definitely paying for the next dinner shamil.heh
Photobucket

everything has its 1st tyme rite?well its my time now.its the 1st time i used malay for my last entry,its the first time too i used picture that are not taken from my inseparable k850i.bt i think the topic is worth it.AF6 is back ppl.for those lucky viewer wif astro at their houses(n af-fanatic material),ull be watchin tirai akademi part 1 and 2 on the 15th n part 3 on teh 16th.(YES 3parts now) they contains the ujibakat session all over malaysia,the top 24 n their orientation b4 the very 1st elimination and lastly the lucky finalist 12 or 14(or any number that have not been decided yet) to enter akademi fantasia 6.well,presenting the faces of top 25(one chosen from era's radio audition)

the boys
Photobucket

the girls
Photobucket

(more pic n info at klubbkidd)

for those who didnt recognize, there's 4 person from gengstarz,its nazib, riz, azhar(all 3from il-divo wannabe) and stacy...so we know their vocal to certain extend but their personality?we'll get too see it soon.that is IF their choosen after tirai snce there will be no prelude for this season.there's also rina(44years old) with 2 cucu and dato' siti nurhaliza's sister saidah(32years old).other names that can draw attention is the diva-kak nita will be one of the teachers and ning baizura and kak ogy as pengkritik tetap.with one pengkritik undangan evry week.get ecxited ppl

0 comments: