Photobucket

Thursday, March 06, 2008

cutest thing on earth

in near past,my cuz called in n asked whether im free.she just felt like want to belanja me eat.aint that sweet.so i went to bangsar village II.somewhere i have not gone for a very long time.since my parent moved out to jeddah,as kolej tun syed nasir is my actual home now, i only comeback to that area,bangsar,damansara to collect letters that were not mine anyway.

the place was exactly the same.only without mior around as he is in ireland doin his dream-come-true,medic in ireland.so we ate at DELIcious by MS READ.
Photobucket
it was marvelous.i ate pan-seared cod served with sauteed prawn on ratatouille n fried potatoes.fine dinner.i have blackberry apple crumble with vanilla icecream as desert n it just completed the whole thing.i hav to remind myself over n over again not to misbehave n i tot its inappropriate for me to snappy-happy over fine dinners.shamil,iyas-that's our next dinner stop.heh.maybe then i wud shower u guys wif those delicious menu's pic.

on our way back my lovely nephew stoped me over some construction.those kids never fails to surprise me.

Photobucket

naseer :uncle ib, uncle ib, EXCAVATOR~
me : woow.ure suppose to be too young to pronounce that!
naseer : uncle ib,uncle ib, EXCAVATOR tu nak buat ape~

Photobucket

so they decided that they dunt want to go home yet until the construction finished.n i have to fight my way back b4 KTSN closes its gate at 12.

Photobucket

at last i manage to make them sit at a pr0per place.it took nearly half an hour to satisfy their sence of curiosity.trust me its tiring.bt i enjoyed evry question from 'batu2 tu die nak angkat pegi mana' till 'excavator tu boleh pegi sekolah tak uncle?'haa

Photobucket
n btw the inseparable-kembar has rolled in standart one.i can make a whole new entry just to talk about their first day.maybe sumtime.tired for now.ciaw

0 comments: